Worlds Without Master Issue 10
A downloadable magazine
A 42-page sword & sorcery magazine in PDF form, including:
- "Because I Clasp the Clouds As Mine," a tale of a shifting identity by Osmond Arnesto.
- "The Hoard of Yengra," a tale of commerce and justice by Epidiah Ravachol.
- Illustrations by Wendy Martin, Vlada Monakhova, and Tiffany Turrill.
- Another installment of Bryant Paul Johnson's comic Oh, the Beating Drum!
- The Dread Geas of Duke Vulku, a game of horror and wonder based on the game Dread by the original author, Epidiah Ravachol.
- A miscellany of delays and distractions for any journey.
- And full-color cover art by Jabari Weathers.
In order to download this magazine you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Worlds Without Master Issue 10.pdf 23 MB