Worlds Without Master Issue 2
A downloadable magazine
A 26-page sword & sorcery magazine in PDF form, including:
- "One Winter's Due," a story about vengeance, family and crossed oaths, by Epidiah Ravachol.
- "Historia Imperio--Part 1," the beginning of the history of Keith Senkowski's Conspiracy of Shadows world, fiction and cartography by Keith himself.
- Wolfspell, a roleplaying game about wolves with the human blood in their veins, by Epidiah Ravachol.
- Illustrations by Rachel Kahn, Delfino Falciani, and Andrew DeFelice.
- Yet another installment of "Oh, the Beating Drum!" a comic about the everyday life of adventurers by Bryant Paul Johnson.
- And a miscellany of ill omens.
In order to download this magazine you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Worlds Without Master Vol 01 Issue 02.pdf 12 MB